Frequently Asked Questions
Your apartment will be cleaned every week. Bed and bath linens are changed during each cleaning.
A technical staff is available to tend to any problems or repairs in your apartment and/or the common areas.
- living room with sitting area, dining table and office desk
- separate bathroom (bath tub with wall shower)
- separate bedroom (one double bed - twin beds pending availability) with duvet and pillows
- fully equipped kitchenette
- Double hob and hood
- Combi oven (microwave – grill – hot air)
- Refridgerator with freezer ***
- China, cuttlery, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, dishwasher liquid, kitchen linnen
- Coffee maker
- Individual heating with individual climate control
- Fast Internet (wifi) and phone
- Digital Cable TV + Radio
- Miele washing machine and tumble dryer (common)
- Iron & ironing table
- Door entry system and postal box
- Safe deposit box and electronic door lock
- Smoke detectors
Parking spaces can be booked together with your flat. Please reach out to us for availability and pricing.
Yes, these are provided and will be changed weekly during regular cleaning services.
No, we only have one bedroom apartments.
WIFI is included in all rental packages and is available in every apartment
- weekly cleaning services
- weekly bath and bed linen
- digital TV + Radio
- fire insurance
- central waste pickup
- maintenance of common/public areas
- final cleaning
No, smoking is strictly prohibited in all apartments and in all common areas of the building.
To find the apartment that best suits you, we ask you to first send us your enquiry. You can do this by phone, email or our contact page on the website
The minimum stay is three months. In some cases, however, it is possible to rent for a shorter period.
Please contact us for more information.
Your stay is automatically extended each month.
All you have to do is confirm with a one calender month notice whether the rental period should be extended or terminated.
You can do this by email, telephone, or by visiting us during our office hours.
Check-in is from 03:00 pm
Keys can be collected in our office between 08:00 am and 08:00 pm
Our offices are at the Castelnou Aparthotel - kasteellaan 51 B-9000 Gent
After this time frame keys can be placed in a key safety-box situated in the entrance of the Castelnou Aparthotel.
Please inform us of your arrival time, and we will provide you with a special access code to retrieve your keys.
Your keys will be in an envelope that contains the exact location of your apartment and check-in instructions.
Both the rental guarantee and monthly rental invoices can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer.
The flat must be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure.
Check out is simple: close and lock the door of your apartment after you’ve removed all personal belongings, then return your keys at our office.
HAVE YOU RESEVED YOUR FLAT YET ? BOOK IT NOW!